Highly Sensitive People (HSP) are 15-20% of the population. High Sensitivity is an innate personality trait defined by:
- Depth of processing
- Emotional intensity
- Sensory sensitivity
What is Coaching for HSP?
Main goals in Coaching for HSP are:
- Integrate the trait in your daily life.
- Find resources to make the most out of your gift.
Who do we help?
HSP wanting to integrate the trait effectively in their lives.
Am I HSP?
Dr. Elaine Aron’s test is a good start to find out about HSP. Dr. Aron is the one who renamed the trait as HS and built up the test:
If you want to know more about sensitivity, I invite you to have a look at: Tools for HSP.
How does Coaching for HSP work?
Through an individual coaching process of about 8 sessions we will:
- Identify your needs as a HSP.
- Focus on your priority challenge.
- Rediscover your strengths and current resources as HSP.
- Work on your areas of improvement.
- Make the most out of being an Highly Sensitive Person.
Some of the issues we can work through are:
- Awareness of High Sensitivity trait.
- Self-esteem and self-care.
- Connection with your HSP needs and intuition.
- Managing stress and overarousal.
- Communication and relationships improvement
- Building stronger boundaries; learning to say no.
- Achieving career goals; life-work balance.
- Free preliminary contact (phone call, video call or mail), so that you can expose your situation and adjust the approach to your needs.
- 90 minutes session (face to face or video call). The number of sessions will be according your needs; most typically about 8 sessions are required.
What is included?
- Coaching sessions of 60-90minutes with a certified HSP Coach (ACC by ICF) and specialized in therapy for Highly Sensitive Person by Elaine Aron with more than 800 hours of experience.
- It is not included therapy on deep physiological issues such as: depression, suicidal thoughts or deep emotional wounds due to a painful past. In these cases, it is advisable to seek for specialized psychological support.
You will gain tranquillity and security in your day to day, learning to save energy when you need it, as well as identifying how to recover it.
You will also learn how to take advantage of and trust your sensitivity, allowing a more fluid relationship with your environment, colleagues and relatives.